Monday, June 21, 2010

Dream Matte Mousse - Swatches

"TES II ACCOMPLISHED ...

Yes! I have proudly completed my internship training in whitewater rescue. Arrived Friday evening on the red Greenville, I found the gang of my internship, it installs " expedition truck " for the weekend. Saturday morning briefing content the weekend, the whole world is ready, missing person, it's gone! So

2 days in water and on the banks of the red to put everything in practice, techniques, maneuvers, rope ... The coolest was housing situations, simulations of accidents, the most important in a rescue operation, you guessed it " the rescuer's life", always assess the risks. The Sunday was quite "rock n rol the" how to say, have had in the big juices, a lot of rescue of any kind back to back. I meet people really nice, new kayaking partner, What a great gang!

A big thank you to Alexandre Valiquette alias " Matane " for this course which I regard as "really strong " very well structured, I would recommend it to all who are in contact with flowing water during activities of any kind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment