Friday, July 2, 2010

Street Value Of 5 Mg Valium

JACKSON 4FUN 2010

Already 2 years I ride with a " Pyranha Reecoil ", this boat is excellent in its category of "river runner " but nothing in excess, I mean I know a good beginner boat for the descent. My eyes were always facing the company " Jackson" a lot of kayakers ride with them and very popular on our river, so everything being positive comments from their owner, I told myself I'm gonna rent one for a weekend.

So first day of two on my rent
boat completely different, fitting the inside is like a lay-z-boy, with the inflatable balloon system for foot and head! I have the same interior volume as in my Pyranha (be 62 gallons) but I have more space! more flip flop and slide it looks better! very well in between the rollers, as they say one day is not enough, and suddenly my second day will be more "crunchy " what the ultimate test!

0 comments:

Post a Comment