Monday, March 10, 2008

St Louis Male Brizillian Wax

Oh you'll listen in the dark, I'll think of you

Aah . bloom good music news today, I love you and I praise your name, but you neglected.
Receiving incessantly shortly a new computer, I can give my heart to joy in the practice of downloading risky, as I like to devote myself despite niggling my ancestral white cube about its short memory, amnesia computer is not something that suits my thirst for discovery of musical order. I am trying to immerse myself in foundations of Renaissance rock, which naturally lead me to sources -one of my many shortcomings-. Indeed, the Strokes and Stripes were "only" flaming flag bearers of this bubbling suffered by the music. America, for once , we will have provided the bulk of our salvation. The Brian Jonestown Massacre the Dandy Warhols, the Mooney Suzuki, Warlocks, The Vines and BRMC were no less active, vaiquant where England of Jam, or The Coral's failed, armed their strong influence. Truce Velvet Underground, we know. The MC5, the Cars, the Electric Prunes and Sonics, had, in my opinion , an equally decisive about Ace can be mentioned that the resurrection of 00's.
Otherwise, the rise of couples thrilled me. quote The Kills (Monday with Jacqueline ) , The Do, Cocoon, which spread into my dreams and admiration, envy.
(photo) The little Lightspeed Champion is a bucolic genius, like The Bony King Of Nowhere. My ears are doomed him to this , but also and especially for THIS .

0 comments:

Post a Comment