Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Silverado Ss For Sale In Alberta



A band Swiss investor (after waking up late) my brain so loud, overloading weight which I hope will be short lived with an address in my stomach and my eyes are now inhabited an unspeakable void, on the first day of the year, I saw something better to do than start a blog. Yes. Skyblog not ceasing to fall freely in my esteem and helping people moving, weariness and desire for renewal soon became apparent. So here -or-knackered converse . I would gladly Resit presentations customary beginnings blog, but I obediently bend me anyway.
I age when his dream life, I live in a strange and lovely country to the brink of schism. I love music more than reason, I deified, in fact condoning, appointed as supreme art because, is not the best of seven of its form? I draw I column, I get dressed, I read, I sing off, I travel, I go to the movies, but I do not work. For I should because I feel falling into the throes of soft craft dunce. Lack of will, kindness, melancholy, listlessness, and quiet reverie incorporate my personality. Has no career plans. Passionate dandyism, rock'n'roll, attention to detail and materials, outdated.
Hypocrisy periodic and users summons me to wish you at the dawn of this new year, full good things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment